Do you love working with people who think out of the box? Do you obsess about solving problems for Clients? Are you looking for the freedom and space to do great work? Do you want to play a pivotal role in building incredible technology for high growth technology companies?
Creatix is looking for an experienced, detail-oriented, thoughtful, think-on-your feet Business Analyst with demonsrated ability to help clients solve critical business problems.
Working with Creatix offers you an incredible opportunity to make an impact and find new ways to leverage your unique strengths, talents and skills, read on.
Your Role at Creatix
It is your objective to obsess over details, understand business requirements and working with our techincal team to capture their inputs. You need to have the ambassadorial skills to guide project stakeholders and technical teams to deliver great results. This means you:
- Work directly with Clients to gather requirements and serve as the technical liaison between the software development team and Clients
- Participate in the full delivery life-cycle from initial requirements gathering and product detailed design through development, testing and deployment
- Work well in a quick-paced Agile environment where correct definitions and timely feedback is of essence
- Demonstrate genius in your ability to communicate with and align stakeholders at various levels including client product owners, end users, developers and many more
- Take ownership of enhancing our clients’ experience of working with Creatix
Your Direct Responsibilies:
- Ensure all client deliverables meet software quality objectives
- Provide analysis and support for the project management
- Provide expertise on system capabilities/limitations
- Provide alignment support for all involved parties.
- Assist in achievement of project objectives, deadlines and schedule
- Effective cross-functional communication and collaboration skills
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong technical writing skills
- Ability to present requirements to stakeholders and gain approval
- Ability to see the big picture as well as focus on detail
We’re a growing organization that you will be proud to be a part of for years to come. If you want more than a “job” and itching for an opportunity where you can out do yourself on a regular basis, talk to us today.
How to Apply
Please send your Resume to email@example.com. No recruiters please, only qualified applicants!