We are looking for creative developers with experience developing modern responsive web applications and websites, who want to join an agile development team producing solutions with highly visual front-ends.
Your Role at Creatix
- Implementation of graphical designs
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrating data from various back-end services (using provided APIs) and CMS Engines
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Be creative, organized and successful in an independent and small team environment
- Participate in an Agile, Lean-based development process
- Have a strong passion for progressive user experiences and web development
- Ability to build W3C Valid websites using HTML/CSS/JS and PHP
- Ability to turn HTML templates into CMS
- Ability to create responsive web designs
- Previous experience with one or more of the CMS Engines (Wordpress, ExpressionEngine, OctoberCMS, Shopify) is highly appreciated
- Previous experience with any of PHP Frameworks (CodeIgniter, Laravel, CakePHP) is appreciated
- Experience with version control (git)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) process
If you want more than “just a job” and are ready to play an important role in an upwardly mobile, innovative product development company, this is your opportunity to leverage and grow your unique strengths, talents and skills. P.S. And we’re fun to work with (at least we tend to think so), so you should be too.
How to Apply
Please send your Resume to jobs. No recruiters please, only qualified applicants!