Do you love working with people who think out of the box? Are you excited about solving problems for clients? Are you looking for the freedom and space to do great work? Want to play a pivotal role in an aggresively growing tech company?
Your Role at Creatix
As a front end developer at Creatix, you have one of the most dynamic roles on our product dev teams. You keep one step ahead of design and code trends, and are nothing short of brilliant when it comes to breathing life into the designs delivered by our product designers. We expect you to:
- Participate in an Agile, Lean-based development process
- Pair with product managers, designers, front & back-end developers, fans and customers to deliver awesome user experiences
- Be creative, organized and successful in an independent and small team environment
- Have a strong passion for progressive user experiences and web development
- Take ownership of enhancing our clients’ experience of working with Creatix
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS3, Sass/Less
- Working experience of either Bootstrap, Ant-design or any other UI framework for React is an advantage
- Redux, Reflux, Redux Saga or Thunks knowledge is an advantage
- Experience with version control (Git)
- Experience with responsive web designs
- Working experience with Karma, Jasmine, Protractor, Mocha is an advantage
- Knowledge of ECMAScript (2015+) or TypeScript is a huge advantage
- Knowledge of nodejs, Java+Spring is a plus
If you want more than “just a job” and are ready to play an important role in an upwardly mobile, innovative product development company, this is your opportunity to leverage and grow your unique strengths, talents and skills. P.S. And we’re fun to work with (at least we tend to think so), so you should be too.
How to Apply
Please send your Resume to jobs. No recruiters please, only qualified applicants!